- Ball 40×40, die-cast aluminum
- 2 ball joint fastener socket halves, die-cast aluminum
- Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screw DIN 912-M6x28, St, bright zinc-plated
- Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screw DIN 912-M8x40, St, bright zinc-plated
- Washer, St, bright zinc-plated
- Hexagon nut DIN 934-M6, St, bright zinc-plated
- T-Slot Nut 8 St M8, bright zinc-plated
Ball Joint Fastener 8 D30 incorporates a flange plate that enables connection to a Line 8 Profile.
Turning on a pin. Ball Joint Fasteners are used to install struts at any angle in the flick of a wrist. A stable integral ball in the fastener produces this versatility. It enables users to twist and turn the fastener to the desired angle and fix it in place with a single screw.
The Ball Joint Fasteners can be turned through 180° in all directions. As a result, they are ideal for fastenings in any spatial arrangement.