Ready-made electrical connection for system elements that need to be grounded to a construction frame.
All elements of a machine have to be connected to the protective conductor if there is a danger that they will become electrically live in the event of a fault. Detachable or movable components must not be connected via their fastening elements (fastening screws, hinges). A flexible conductor with a large conductive cross-sectional area (16 mm2) ensures that the electrical connection remains intact irrespective of the mechanical fastening or possible movement.
Earthing Connection 8 can also be used to interconnect neighbouring shelves or table constructions in order to equalise potential. Earthing Connection 8 can also be used to connect work benches to the grounding earth equipment.
The set includes selected fastening elements which provide a secure contact with the groove of Profile 8, highly flexible stranded wires and protective caps.
- 2 T-Slot Nuts 8 St M8, bright zinc-plated
- 2 caps for Earthing Connection 8, PA-GF, black
- Earthing wire, Cu, tin-plated
- 2 hexagon nuts DIN936-M8, St, black
- 2 grub screws DIN 916-M8x30, St, bright zinc-plated
- 2 special washers DIN 6798-8.4, St, bright zinc-plated
- 2 lock nuts M8, St, black