- Bracket and locking discs, die-cast aluminum, RAL 9006 white aluminum
- Tri-Lobe Hand Knob Pi, male, D44 M6x17, PA, grey
- 2 compression springs, St
- 2 Button-Head Screws M8x18, St, bright zinc-plated
- 2 Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws M8x18, St, bright zinc-plated
- 3 washers, St, bright zinc-plated
- 4 T-Slot Nuts 8 St M8, bright zinc-plated
- Notes on Installation
Angle Locking Bracket 8 80×40 is used to interconnect profile structures at any chosen angle. It is ideal for connecting adjustable jigs to ergonomically designed workstations. Important areas of application include stand-alone shelves, shelving units, material trolleys etc.
Integrated toothing enables brackets to be secured rigidly so that they can support high loads (angular step α = 2.5°). The product is particularly easy to use. When the knurled screw is loosened, spring pressure lifts the disc out of the toothing and enables adjustments to be carried out easily without need for tools.